Thursday 14 January 2016

Checking in

No review yet, but here's an update on what's happening.

I currently have a few games on the list.
  • I spent a month playing Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns when it launched, but I've lost interest or been working on other things - still haven't played it enough to be comfortable with a full review, especially since I haven't tried raids. 
  • I need to get back to Shadow of Mordor's DLC so I can properly finish up that review.
  • I'm slowly picking at The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask while I'm on transit, but keep getting distracted by Pokémon Shuffle updates. The other thing giving me trouble is that I want to play with sound, but my ears have problems with earbuds, and I got rid of a bunch of hair so regular headphones leave my head super cold in Canadian winter.
  • Got access to an original XBox hard drive so I can finally play Halo 2 and maybe Silent Hill 2 (unless I can borrow a PS2 and play the original version), which would be next on my list, but...
  • Got peer pressured into picking up an XBox One and Destiny a few days ago, so I'm going to be distracted by that for a while.
I'm also working on some other projects on top of my job, so my schedule's tight. Hopefully I'll have something to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment