Wednesday 18 November 2015

Slowing Down

I meant to post this earlier in the day - sorry!

I regret to inform you that the review schedule will be slowing down from one per week for the foreseeable future. Between a new job, a writing project, the Guild Wars 2 expansion, having a social life, and one other issue, I'm finding it difficult to find time for reviews.

That last issue is one that's kind of cropped up before, but this time it has a new spin. I started these reviews because I was playing tons of games anyway so I might as well do something with that. A couple of times over the last few years I've started to feel that the weekly review schedule was becoming a chore rather than a fun hobby, but each time I've pushed myself to keep playing and got over it.

This time is a little different. I've been feeling more and more over the years that the more games I play, the fewer games truly impress me. Either that, or they start to blend together in my memory when I play over fifty games a year. Ask me what I've played recently that was good and I'll probably have to check this site to remember.

So yeah, slowing down for a while. I'll still be posting reviews, but at a slower pace. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment