Friday 6 February 2015

Review Slowdown

If you're a regular reader you may have noticed that I didn't post a review this Wednesday like I usually do. That's because I got a new job - and a pretty cool one too, working at a major tabletop game store. But this job allows me less free time for video games than my last one did, and it's already throwing off my review schedule. Plus I've been getting back into Guild Wars 2 a lot more recently, so that also cuts my time for new old games.

That doesn't mean I'm giving up video games - it just means I'll have less time to work on reviews. I'll try to post something as often as I can, but I probably won't manage a full review per week anymore. To compensate, maybe I'll post small updates as I play through a game, and then do a full review when I finish.

Actually, I'm now finally starting a game I've been excited for since it came out two whole years ago - Tomb Raider. So if it really hooks me I'll have a review sooner than later.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment